CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE IN RESIDENTIAL DESIGN
INVITES YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR BEST DESIGN PROJECTS
WINNERS receive multiple page print coverage in Florida Design Magazine!
All Florida Designers are eligible. You do not need to be an IFDA Member to participate.
- Independent Interior Designers
- Design Firms
- Retail/wholesale showrooms
- Kitchen and Bath Designers
- Nov. 4, 2020 thru Jan. 8, 2021
- Final Submissions must be in by January 8, 2021, 6:00 PM EST
- Awards Celebration February 2021-Specific details to follow
Published in Florida Design
Recognition at an awards celebration – February 2021, details to follow
Recognition on the SFDP, Florida Design and IFDA Social media pages
Recognition in the IFDA National Newsletter
Recognition on IFDA Florida website
Signature Award honoring you and your winning submission
A portion of the proceeds will benefit the IFDA Education Foundation providing scholarships to students and grants to professionals working in the field
- Contemporary Style (under 3000 sf) *whole house
- Contemporary Style (over 3000 sf) *whole house
- Transitional Style (under 3000 sf) *whole house
- Transitional Style (over 3000 sf) *whole house
- Traditional Style (under 3000 sf) *whole house
- Traditional Style (over 3000 sf) *whole house
- Eclectic Style
- Coastal Style
- Outdoor Living/Landscape
- Dining Room
- Living/Family Room
- Home Office
- Specialty Spaces i.e *Home Theater, Hobby Room and Exercise Room, etc.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PROJECT SUBMISSIONS
- A minimum of 2 photographs per room
- Image size- All photographs submitted
must be a minimum of at least 300dpi.
3000×2400 pixels (8×10) @ 300dpi
- Image File Size- Minimum 2MB (4MG
Preferred) 10MB maximum JPEG/PNG/PDF
- Remove any copyright, clients name,
photographer name and watermarks’.
Failure to do so will lead to disqualification
of the entry
Judging in a blind review by a panel of distinguished judges will be based on the following:
- Scale and Proportion
- Color composition
- Creative use of space
- Functional use of space
- Appropriate design solutions
- Attention to detail and design elements
DESCRIBE YOUR PROJECT
A statement no longer than 250 words, detailing the important elements of the project including aesthetics and scope of work, plus details of the furniture placement, finishes, fabrics and other materials used, window and wall treatment, flooring, custom designed built-ins or other custom work, lighting, home automation and other components is required. Describe how your design and the service you provided support the healthy living, wellbeing, lifestyle, comfort and functionality for your client.
IFDA Members $95 for first submission and $75 for additional submissions. If not currently a member but would like to be – join here https://ifda.com/join-ifda and part of your membership will be covered by the money saved on submissions!
Non-Members $125 for first submission and $95 for additional submissions.
You will be redirected to cpjam.com
Click on “ Sign In” Create an account
You will see “My Action Panel”
Click Search- IFDA Florida
Select Member or Non Member
Click on “Now Registering” box
Ready to go!